Wednesday, 24 November 2010

ClaDun! This is an RPG European release date

For those of you that know me, you'll know I love, love, looooooooooooooooove Dungeon Crawlers, I recently played through Recettear and even more recently Rune Factory 3 rating them in my top 10 games of the past ten years.

So you can imagine my surprise when I found out that ClaDun, a previously unreleased title finally got it's European release just last week.

The game is available on PSN as a Download only and allegedly won't be receiving a UMD release.

ClaDun has some really cool features such as the ability to create your own character through a pixel editor, ad-hoc multiplayer and an infinite amount of dungeons due to the game's dungeon randomiser.

As if ClaDun wasn't good enough, we're also receiving release dates for three other NISAmerica titles including; Disgaea Infinite, Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman and Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!

I for one am super excited about this news and I will be picking up my copy of ClaDun as soon as I can, I suggest you guys do too.

Also, check out the ClaDun site, it's interactive and very, very cool.

http://nisamerica.com/games/cladun/

No comments:

Post a Comment